Ozzy Osbourne’s daughter Aimee is not participating in ‘The Osbournes’.

Carla Harmon
August 6, 2020

Taking to her Instagram stories, The TV personality showed her 2.1 million followers a message from an anonymous Instagram user, who described Ozzy Osbourne as just "another a***hole" to "get rid of".

In the meantime, Aimee Osbourne recently released her first new music in four years with 'Shared Something With The Night, ' which was released underneath her ARO moniker. I always really valued my privacy within that family'.

Ozzy added: "I remember saying to (wife) Sharon, "You've gotta level with me".


But their big sister Aimee decided not to join in and even moved out at 16 because she didn't want the cameras documenting her life. "I won't be praying for you!"

The British actress/model Kelly Osbourne, known for the daughter of the heavy metal musician Ozzy Osbourne, has taken her social media to blast a guy who uses Ozzy Osbourne's body condition badly. 'I liked stuff a little bit more avant-garde and ethereal, a little darker, grittier'.

The couple's other two children Kelly and Jack shot to fame in The Osbournes, which aired from 2002 to 2005 and was hugely popular.


The show reinvigorated Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy's career and launched his wife and manager Sharon as a major TV personality in the United States and United Kingdom, leading to jobs on CBS The Talk and the UK's X Factor.

Earlier this week, Ozzy, 71, who has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, revealed in an interview for SiriusXM that he has undergone spinal surgery and at one point thought he might be dying because the back pain had been so bad.

'Spine surgery is bad news, man. I was in that much discomfort and pain and misery.


However, the rocker candidly shared that he is 75% recovered and is working hard on accomplishing the remaining 25%.

Other reports by iNewsToday

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER