Man United eye double signing, Arsenal tracking 18-year-old

Ross Houston
October 12, 2019

United are said to be looking for a successor to Solksjaer following recent form, as the club have endured their worst start to a league campaign in 30 years.

According to the specific report from The Times, Solskjaer will stay as the Manchester United manager even if he loses the next game against league leaders Liverpool in the Premier League.

Manchester United have not gotten the best of result this season in the Premier League and their fans are anxious because of the team's lackluster performance so far.


Previous sponsors AON paid £19.6 million-a-season to be featured front and centre, while before that AIG had a deal that saw United collect £14.1 million-a-season.

Manchester United are reported to be planning for as many as eight new arrivals over the next two summer windows, as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer presses on with a "three-year plan" to return the club to former glories.

Van der Sar gained 4 Premier League titles with United and has been linked with the vacant director of soccer function on the membership in latest months.


No names are explicitly floated in the report, but a creative midfielder is likely after their highly-publicised failed approaches for Bruno Fernandes and Sean Longstaff in the summer, while a striker looks a certainty after Solskjaer admitted the departures of Sanchez and Lukaku have left them short-staffed in the goals department.

- In Italy, Juventus have made it clear they will not sell Paulo Dybala in the January transfer window, Calciomercato says.

AS now claims the Norway worldwide is on Real Madrid's radar following his fine start to the season.


It is unlikely that Man United will sack the Norwegian and replace him with Julian Nagelsmann immediately.

Other reports by iNewsToday

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER