Sylvester Stallone denies sexual assault claims

Carla Harmon
November 20, 2017

The Daily Mail reported last week a 16-year-old accused the actor of allegedly forcing her to have oral sex with him as his bodyguard Michael De Luca raped her.

"During the summer of 1986 we were newlyweds", Nielsen told TMZ. If a victim does not press charges, police can not move forward with the case, the Las Vegas Police Department told TMZ. "The [Daily Mail] story claims that at approximately 8:30 in the evening during the shoot of the movie the person claims she was in our suite at the Hilton Hotel".

Nielsen, 54, is adamant that the incident did not occur. "No other person was in the room with him, but me".

These allegations against Stallone actually are nothing new.


In 1986, Stallone was one of the top action stars in the world, reprising his characters from "Rocky" and "First Blood" in several sequels.

The woman explained in the police report that she met Stallone earlier in the day and DeLuca handed her keys to the star's hotel room. She said that she originally consented on having intercourse with Stallone, but she had not consented to do so with De Luca. But Stallone's ex-wife, Brigitte Nielsen, says there is no way he could have sexually assaulted the girl because she was with him the entire time.

According to TMZ, Las Vegas police investigated the claim, but were unable to move forward due to a lack of evidence and cooperation on the victim's part.

Stallone also allegedly forced her to perform a sex act on him. The teenager, according to the report, said she was "very uncomfortable" but felt like she had "no choice" but to engage. "At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter".


He added: "The only people I introduced to Mr. Stallone were my relatives who visited me on the set".

But Brigitte - who married Sylvester in December 1985, but they split up 19 months later - claims the "incident did not occur" and that the pair were "inseparable". "It's unbelievable that Sylvester and his family have to suffer through this over something that never happened".

Neilsen's comments come after sexual assault allegations against the Rambo actor came to light. Under Nevada law, the teen was 16 and thus just old enough to consent to sexual relations with the then 40-year old Stallone. Filiti, 18 years younger than the actor, died in 2012 at age 48. She has four children, but none of them are from Stallone.

Stallone didn't respond to the allegations on social media. "During the interview [the teen] became emotionally upset numerous times, crying and sobbing", police noted in the report. "Toni-Ann was on 65 Oxycontin pills a day, and she threatened Sylvester".


Other reports by iNewsToday

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER